Sunday, June 26, 2011

Thank You....Thank You Very Much!



These days, it's very easy to forget the word "thank you".  The picture above is a book we sell at the store and it reminded me that I need to be more aware of what I'm grateful for.  I'm grateful for my family, for my friends and for everything that the Lord has granted me in life thus far.  Both Scott and I are grateful for the chance to bring our dreams to reality, even though the road seems unpaved and perilous.  Most of all, we're grateful to you!  Every day, we welcome the opportunity to delight you, so here's a big thank you from us to you!

Have a wonderful week, my friends!

Lori & Scott

8 comments:

Cafe Pasadena said...

Thank YOU, & Your Welcome!

Anne Louise Bannon said...

And thank you, Lori, for being present to us and bringing us along as part of your team for success. We are blessed to know you.

Rose - Watching Waves said...

And right back atcha, Lori! You know we all continue to root for every success and cheer for even more great things with Webster's! I honor and respect your committment to fair trade, local businesses and, more importantly, to your valued customers. You really put in the effort and a whole lotta heart into this.

Unknown said...

:D We appreciate you, Mike....thanks!

Unknown said...

Awww, Anne....love you guys!

Unknown said...

We couldn't have survived this far without friends like you, Rose. Thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

Thank you back. You're a fighter, but a nice, thoughtful fighter and you choose your battles. I'm in your corner.

Unknown said...

We appreciate you, Karin. Thank you!