Thursday, October 16, 2008

WFS WELCOMES HALLOWEEN!

How we love Halloween at WFS! The very first of the fourth quarter holidays, ushering in the Fall season with fun and fabulous decorations....can't you just feel the excitement?

Scott and I, along with all of the WFS crew - Michelle, Leilana, Rosalie, Betsy and Christian - want to invite you in to check out our spooky yet elegant displays and all our wonderful new holiday themed merchandise. We're gearing up for a fantastic holiday season and, as always, we're striving to make your shopping experience an awesome one! Enjoy these pictures, taken by Deb Halberstadt of HalfCity Productions, and come visit us when you can.

Stay tuned for information about our Grand Re-Opening, Ribbon Cutting Ceremony and all day benefit for The Quality of Life Center on November 6th....I'll be posting about it soon. It's going to be quite the celebration!





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love all your Halloween touches! You have such a way with the decorations and displays and I know you will do wonderfully. Wish I lived close enough to visit and shop. - Diane

Unknown said...

I wish you did, too, Diane. Thanks so much for your kind words. You know I love Halloween almost as much as you do...lol. Did you see Donna's paper creations gracing our Halloween tree? I bought those from her Etsy shop last year and got too darn busy to hit her up again this year.

Thanks for stopping by, I miss you and my GI buddies!