Thursday, April 17, 2008

We're a Winner!

Just a quick note to share some exciting news with you. I'm a member of a couple retail-specific internet groups, one of which is the Gift and Home Channel's retail board. I quickly submitted a couple pictures of the store's Spring/Easter themed decor when I learned of their contest last month and just heard that we placed as first runner-up! Very cool and I'm very proud that we've been able to make the store look a bit better than it has in the past. Stay with us and watch us make it look even better in the coming months! : >

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lori & Scott,

A big congratulations on this wonderful award. Your store is so worth it! All the hard work and well researched effort you've both put in to updating has paid off. I'm sure all the lucky people that get to visit your store in person are more than pleased.

Kuddos my friends,
Lisa

Unknown said...

Lisa, you are such a sweetie....thanks!

Rose - Watching Waves said...

Congratulations on the contest runner-up win! The improvements you've made through blood, sweat and tears will continue to pay off as the business grows and meets the needs of the community.

paintergal said...

Lori, congrats on your well deserved award! Continued good wishes on its success.

Unknown said...

Rose and Carol, thanks so much! Your well-wishes are sincerely appreciated.

Anonymous said...

Stopping by for an update and perhaps a photo of winning entry?

Also wanted to let you know I've added you to my sidebar. (Yes, I'm blogging now, too!)